Templeton & Partners are delighted to announce that we have won three Best Business Awards.
Award-Winning International Business Success
In June 2021, Templeton was named a winner of the Best Business Awards in multiple categories. The Awards programme aims to highlight and reward excellence across the private and public sectors and is judged by an independent panel of business experts, industry leaders and previous winners.
Templeton received three Award wins in the following categories:
- Best Innovation – Templeton work across 40 countries and are international internally: 70% of our staff originate from abroad, and we speak 25 languages. We engage candidates in their own languages to fill niche roles for international companies and create offshore and nearshore tech hubs across countries such as Poland and India to support global businesses and solve local skills shortages.
- Best Customer Focus – We have established decade-long partnerships across the Financial Services, Energy, Pharma and Tech industries and provide bespoke services, close communication and high-quality skilled talent for each client across multiple different company locations.
- Outstanding Entrepreneur – Our Managing Director, Nadeem Ahmad, founded Templeton & Partners in 1996, and since then, we have grown to support a huge range of clients and thousands of candidates across the globe. From a BAME background himself, Nadeem has always been passionate about diversity and inclusion and has created a truly diverse and inclusive company: our team are 65% female, 70% international and spans four generations.
Other recent winners of the Best Business Awards include large global companies and household names across countries and sectors:
- Tata Consultancy Services
- Türk Ekonomi Bankasi (TEB)
- United Arab Emirates’ Ministry of Energy and Infrastructure.
The Best Business Awards judges comment,
“Templeton & Partners has taken on many well-known global clients against fierce competition from much larger IT recruitment agencies by being flexible and quick to adapt. To reach new customers, it has developed digital skills, launched online events and made good use of market intelligence. The majority of its staff originate from other countries and are multi-lingual, enabling the company to build global teams and engage with tech professionals in their own language. Congratulations to Templeton & Partners for developing smart practices that have helped the company become a hugely successful global player.”
25 Years of Global Recruitment Services
Templeton’s success in providing global businesses with niche skills and candidates with life-changing careers has been increasingly recognised since our inception:
- In 2010, we became the first recruitment agency to feature in all three official recruitment industry growth lists: Recruiter Fast 50 (high revenue growth), Recruiter Hot 100 (high productivity) and Recruitment International Top 500 (largest revenue size)
- In 2019, we were Finalists in the Diversity & Inclusion category of the TIARAs (Talint International Recruitment Awards) for our Diversity Needs Action (DNA) programme
- In 2021, we also received the Global Business Excellence Award for Outstanding Business
- We are currently Finalists in four categories of the UK Business Awards (Best Customer Experience, Best Customer Service, Leader of the Year and Professional Services Firm of the Year).
Are you looking for skilled IT contractors or experienced executives? Find out how Templeton could help your business.