Templeton & Partners are delighted to have been named Finalists in four categories of the UK Business Awards.
The UK Business Awards celebrate organisations across the globe, with UK bases, who have developed outstanding business initiatives. Running across sectors and disciplines, these Awards are judged by business Founders, CEOs and C-Suite specialists who assess organisations for innovation, creativity, strategy, financial success and societal impact.
The 2021 UK Business Awards (UKBA’s) celebrate the business leaders and teams who have triumphed through the past year’s adversity, demonstrated resilience and innovation, and achieved excellent results.
Templeton have been shortlisted in the following categories:
- Best Customer Experience – Businesses that prioritise excellent CX and focus on delivering the best possible experience for all customers
- Customer Service – Organisations that commit to high levels of service for all customers and stakeholders
- Professional & Financial Services – Businesses that sustain long-term and valuable relationships with customers in this sector
- Leader of the Year – Executives and managers who offered guidance, strength and support to their teams during the pandemic, driving business and personal growth and success.
Templeton have 25 years’ experience recruiting skilled IT specialists across 40 countries and into a variety of industries. The past year has seen our team work harder than ever before to help clients deliver business-critical projects, help candidates into life-changing careers, and help businesses become more diverse, one placement at a time.
Our successes in the past year include:
- Retaining our employee base and business continuity by adapting our services to support clients and candidates digitally through Covid-19
- Helping 20% more tech professionals into new jobs in 2020 compared to 2019, despite the pandemic
- Opening our fifth global office, located in Poland, to support local Polish businesses and to offer offshore hubs of skilled IT professionals to help large global companies reduce labour costs, increase efficiencies and access wider talent pools
- Adapting our #TempletonConnect events into webinars that united tech professionals to share knowledge and drive positive change, including industry leaders such as Global CIO of Zoom, Harry Moseley and European CIO of the Year 2019, Ashild Hanne Larsen
- Partnering with large global banks such as Santander to recruit high volumes of tech specialists to drive digital transformation globally
- Receiving a Global Business Excellence Award for our sustained business growth, high quality services, corporate social responsibility commitments and strong ethics.
Recognition Alongside Large Global Brands
Templeton have been shortlisted alongside well-known finalists for the 2021 UKBA’s, including such large global companies as:
- Babcock International
- Octopus Energy.
Previous winners of the UKBA’s include such household names across industries as:
- Tech Mahindra
- Virgin Money.
Award-Winning Recruitment Services
We look forward to the UK Business Awards ceremony, screened digitally on 8th July 2021. We would like to thank the Awards organisers and judges for their recognition, and to extend good luck to all Finalists.
Find out more about Templeton’s tech recruitment services.
Discover the 7 Best Ways to Recruit Diverse IT Staff.