Templeton are delighted to announce that we are partnering with global bank Santander to offer a wide variety of IT jobs based in Poland.
Reasons to Work at Santander
Want to work for one of the largest banks in the world? Santander are embarking upon an exciting digital transformation programme which will introduce and improve technology for millions of customers and employees across the globe.
The bank was named one of the World’s Best Workplaces in 2020 for the second consecutive year. Santander are proud to be a diverse and inclusive company, driven by simple, personal and fair values, and the bank recently achieved the highest ranking in the Bloomberg Gender Equality Index for the past two years.
Successful applicants will have the opportunity to deliver a variety of activities and initiatives including:
- Developing infrastructure, software and solutions
- Creating methodologies and solving problems
- Functional testing
- Collaborating across departments
- Leading, advising and managing teams.
Find Your Next IT Job
Our tech recruitment team are looking for experienced IT professionals in the following roles:
- AWS Architect
- AWS Infra DevOps
- Azure Architect
- Back-End Developer (MSA)
- Business Analyst
- Cloud & Devops BI Cloud Engineer
- DevOps Engineer
- Front-End Developer
- Full -Stack Developer
- Product Owner
- Project Manager
- Qlik Developers (BI)
- Quality Assurance
- Quality Assurance / Tester
- Software Engineer
- Solution Architect
- Solution Designer
- Support Expert
- Technical Lead
- Technical Lead / Solution Designer
- Testing Engineer.
Apply for Tech Jobs at Santander Poland
The ideal candidates for each role will:
- Have experience working in similar positions, with 2-5 years’ experience to be considered for junior roles and over five years’ experience to be considered for more senior roles
- Possess an advanced level of skills using the relevant technology for your role
- Have good presentation and written communication skills
- Speak a high level of English language
- Have the legal right to live and work in Poland.
To apply, please click the button below: