A large global telecommunications company is looking for an experienced Infra, Packet Core, Integration Engineer.
Integration Engineer Job Details
- 1 Year Contract
- Remote Working - The role is entirely remote, although a candidate on US time zone is preferred.
- Excellent troubleshooting skills in Linux and Kubernetes environments
- Excellent troubleshooting skills in Container Networking (CNIs Calico/Multus), Heat templates, Ansible and Helm Charts
- Hands-on experience in Cloud Networking, L2/L3 networking protocols, Calico, MetalLB and LoadBalancer concepts
- Hands-on experience configuring and troubleshooting Juniper and Extreme Switches and Routers
- Application and solution development experience using Linux Containers, Docker, etc
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Engineering
- Hands-on level knowledge of various IMS nodes (i.e. MTAS, CSCF, SBG, MRS, HSS...)
- A strong understanding of OpenStack, Networking and Virtualization
- A solid IP networking knowledge.
- Hands-on level competence in at least one Unix/Linux implementation, at system management level
- Experience working in Live deployment of VoLTE, VoWIFI, Fixed IMS solutions
- Experience integrating complex systems in customer environments.
To apply for the role, please send your CV/resume to our IT Recruitment Consultant Tanmay Patel at T.Patel@templeton-recruitment.com.