|Sector||Internet of Things (IoT)|
Templeton & Partners is looking for a Business Analyst to start on project in London, UK.
Start date: asap
Duration: 12 months
Work Location: London, UK
Rate: £350 per day
- Strong business and product knowledge on OTC derivatives (Interest Rate Derivatives, Credit default swaps) and Fixed income securities (Bonds, ETDs etc.), and their life cycle
- Strong knowledge of Regulatory compliance around European Market Infrastructure Regulation (EMIR) , MIFID II, FinFrag, EUBR specially aligned to OTC derivatives
- Strong Experience in working with Capital Markets Technology and Business for Tier1 Investment Banks .
- Good understanding of Valuations for rates derivatives especially covering Interest rates Derivatives, Swaptions, OIS, cap & floor, FRA. With good understanding of curves, bootstrapping curves.
- Good understanding of Market data feeds required for OTC derivative trades related to reference entities and pricings.
- Provide functional support for business queries from production
- Good experience with concepts on trade nettings - LCH, consolidations , terminations.
- Rick experience in documenting functional specifications, driving user acceptance tests.
- Lead functional discussions with all impacted groups consuming or sending data to OTC Rates Trade capture systems – like operations, risk desks, trade booking desks, valuation desks, business sponsors
- Good understating of trading platforms / SEF’s
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong analytic and problem solving skills
- Ability to work in a dynamic team-oriented environment and with a group of highly motivated individuals
- Capable of managing users expectations and requirements
Good to Have Skills:
- experience with SQL queries, unix env
- Basic understanding of database design
- Experience with Murex, Bloomberg, TradeWeb. LCH
We very much look forward to receiving your application, and will be in touch promptly to discuss in more detail.