Currently Templeton & Partners is looking for an Experienced Test Engineer to join one of our international clients for a position in Eindhoven, Netherlands of 3 months with option of extension.
Templeton & Partners is looking for a strong communicative Test Engineer who will be part of the testing team and improve the way of testing that being done at this enterprise and strengthen the team with your hands on testing skills.
Some of your key activities will include:
- Support the on-site team in the validation execution
- Being Familiar with software Validation
- Writing & execution of test scripts
- Specifically, performance qualifications
- Testing against user requirements.
Our client is looking for you to have experience and skills in:
- T-map or ISTQB Certified
- 5+ years tester experience
- Experience with using CSV
- Being able to adapt the new business processes quickly
- User agreement level experience such as UAT or PQ
- Experience in working with in the Medical Industry/products
Nice to have experience or skills:
- Experience with Q&R systems such as CAPA or Self Complaint Handling
Why Should You Apply?
- Becoming part of a highly motivated team.
- Being part of a large multinational company.
- Being able to improve your technological skills hands on.
We very much look forward to receiving your application, and will be in touch promptly to discuss in more detail.