Data Scientist - AWS Sagemaker
|Sector||Big Data & Analytics|
Templeton & Partners is looking for Data Scientist to start on project in London, UK.
Location: London, UK
Start date: asap
Duration: 3-6 months
Rate: 450 - 500 GBP per day
- Proficient in Python
- Model deployment on AWS Sagemaker when the model is trained outside AWS
- Machine learning techniques for classification and regression problems
- Collaborating with business stakeholders to understand and define business problems, Detail project scope and devise potential analytical approaches and solutions
- Ability to effectively communicate project progress visually as well as in person using relevant language
- As a Technical architect to articulate the technology roadmap at tactical and strategic levels
- Setting up and configuring AWS Analytics for the client, including creation of the capabilities for development and deployment of the use cases.
- Consultant must have good hands-on experience on AWS sagemaker capability to support migrating existing phython scripts on AWS cloud env.
- People with Data Analysis, Visualization and Machines learning experience on AWS with background of various AWS platform components etc..).
Good understanding of IoT Concepts & having Good knowledge’s of BigData
Experience in Time Series Forecasting and Anomaly detection methods.
Time-series models , regression models, anomaly detection
We very much look forward to receiving your application, and will be in touch promptly to discuss in more detail.