Cloud Native Engineer
|Sector||Cloud Platform & Infrastructure|
Templeton and Partners are seeking a Cloud Native Engineer for our global client in Netherlands to help shape the business' future of software and data modelling.
- BS or MS in Computer Science or a related technical discipline. Equivalent practical experience is a reasonable substitute.
- Experience in the Linux environment and a good understanding of its fundamentals and internals: filesystems and modern memory management, threads and processes, the user/kernel-space divide, etc.
- A good understanding of large-scale distributed systems in practice, including multi-tier architectures, application security, monitoring and storage systems.
- Working knowledge of the TCP/IP stack, internet routing and load balancing.
- Working knowledge of Kubernetes, Terraform, Prometheus, Jenkins (or other similar toolset)