Currently Templeton & Partners is looking for an Experienced Microsoft administrator to join one of our international clients for a position in Brussels, Belgium of 3 months minimum with option of extension.
Templeton & Partners is looking for a strong communicative Experienced Microsoft administrator to work on department is in charge of delivering industrialized and automated services: Global Services such as antivirus, patch management, secured messaging are delivered
Some of your key activities will include:
- Participate in the technical design phases of the Active Directory forest
- Realize general architectural documents and detailed specifications.
- Participate in the implementation of exploitation plans (supervision, monitoring, and administration).
- Realization/ creation of automation tools for recurrent tasks related to the Active Directory.
- Contribute to the security strategy and risk management.
Our client is looking for you to have experience and skills in:
- Knowledge of Active Directory and the following concepts: forest / domain, DC / GC, DNS, GPO, Kerberos, replication, authentication, management consoles, audit and security.
- Understanding migration and upgrade issues.
- Expertise in PowerShell Scripting.
- Knowledge MacAfee antivirus and MacAfee endpoint encryption.
- Expertise in main security concepts.
Preferred Skills our client is looking for:
- Knowledge of DSC to automate processes and tasks.
Why Should You Apply?
- Becoming part of a highly motivated team.
- Being part of a large multinational company.
- Being able to improve your technological skills hands on.
We are looking forward to receive your application, and will be in touch promptly to discuss this opportunity in more detail.