Senior Cloud Developer
|Sector||Internet of Things (IoT)|
|Job Ref||Senior Cloud develop|
Currently Templeton and Partners is looking for an experienced Senior Cloud Developer for a High tech project in The Netherlands.
Please read through the description below to see if you might be suitible for this role.
We are more than delighted to answer any questions or walk you through this specific role at any time.
Do you want to accelerate the creation of the Internet of Things and the dramatic impact it will have on the economy, science and society as a whole?
Do you believe that it’s not connected devices themselves that are game-changing, but the services and experiences they deliver?
Are you interested in digging deep into “small data” as well as “big data” to deliver meaningful insights on consumers and medical professionals?
Do you want to work in innovative projects in the domains of healthcare, lifestyle and connected products comprising mobile and web solutions?
You will be one of the cloud developers that form a team tailored for a specific mission. You contribute to fast realization of prototypes as well as effective product development, by applying deep engineering knowledge of the most relevant coding platforms and standards, in combination with proven Agile collaboration methods and test-driven development.
As Senior Web Backend Developer in the Cloud engineering group
• You will actively contribute to all aspects of agile software development: planning, tracking, architecture, development, configuration management, testing, integration, validation, and documentation
• You will be able to formulate the provisional specification of the assignment and draw up the program of activities for own area of responsibility
• It is expected that you suggest improvements in retrospectives and makes a substantial contribution to the innovation of products and process
• Assess, identify and drive competence development of yourself and the team in your technology domain.
• You will assign parts to staff and third parties and provide technical guidance to more junior staff
Our client aims to improve the lives of 3 billion people by 2025. To accomplish this goal, Our client is revolutionizing the way we look at healthcare systems by delivering innovation across the continuum of care. In this role, you will work on connected digital propositions that span all clients businesses, driving programs that address healthy living, prevention, diagnosis, treatment and home care. You will collaborate closely with people from different cultural backgrounds, located all over the world, as if they were sitting next to you.
Our user-centered connected propositions contain re-usable components, within an increasingly open ecosystem. They also use current connectivity standards and cloud services. In short, they empower people. The clients Connected Digital Propositions team of which you’ll be a part helps deliver best-in-class, end-to-end solutions. These include connected hardware, appliances, medical devices and wearables, and leading mobile apps across all major OS platforms. The team also develops various back-end cloud systems that integrate with these propositions.
The team works according to Agile principles, following SAFe (Scaled Agile Framework) processes. You will work on highly innovative, first-of-their-kind propositions that are new within our client, so an entrepreneurial mindset is an advantage. Together with your team, you will strive for continuous improvement of deliverables, your way of working and yourself. The world doesn’t run from 9 to 5, so flexible working hours can be combined with a healthy work-life balance. Colleagues will challenge and coach you and you should willingly return the favor.
We offer the opportunity to play a leading role in achieving our clients’ ambitions with digital connected products and to truly contribute to the way our innovations improve the health and well-being of our customers. You will work in close cooperation with global teams across our client, playing a key role in driving the transition process that will turn our client into a Digital Systems company. We invite you to be part of a challenging, innovative environment with great opportunities for personal development.
We are looking for someone with a…
• Bachelor/Master’s degree in Software Engineering, Informatics, or equivalent
• At least 8 years of experience in product development as Cloud or Back End Developer, using Java or comparable language
• At least 5 years of experience with cloud architecture and all aspects of it: microservices, APIs, Message Queues, SQL, NoSQL, distributed services, performance, REST, JSON, …
• Hands-on experience with Docker and Kubernetes
• Experience in DevOps way of working, production deploys, monitoring and alerting.
• Experience in coding best practices, such as Test-Driven Development
• An interest and preferably working experience in an Agile software development environment
• Experience in Cloud Foundry and Go are a plus
This role will appeal to you if you…
• Enjoy working in cross-functional teams
• Are curious, open and feel at home in an international environment
• Have an affinity with innovative development projects and feel comfortable with relatively vague requirements
Through the given data below, you can let us know if you are interested to apply, and don't hesitate to give us a call or write us a mail concerning any info on this current role.
We hope to hear from you soon !
Templeton & Partners
T: +31 20 30 30 000