Data Project Manager
|Sector||Big Data & Analytics|
Currently Templeton & Partners is looking for an Experienced Data project Manager to join one of our international clients for a position in Eindhoven, Netherlands of 6 months with option of extension.
Templeton & Partners is looking for a strong communicative Experienced Data project Manager to strengthen the DDM team to we want to upgrade some 500 Design Sync servers to the latest version available from the vendor. This entails an excellent communication with the design teams to minimize impact on their activities.
Some of your key activities will include:
• Take care of the project management tasks and drive the “Design Sync server upgrades” project to completion
• Provide regular status reporting on the project to the Project Board
• Work with the design teams to plan the upgrades and to minimize the disruption for them while upgrading their Design Sync servers
• Upgrade Design Sync servers, with the help of the project team in Bangalore
• Support the design teams with any issue because of the Design Sync server upgrade
Our client is looking for you to have experience and skills in:
• Challenging position in a dynamic business environment on the border of IT and R&D
• Supporting and improving a modern Design Data Management application landscape
• Customer focused working environment
• Managing a project in the Design Data Management space to upgrade the environment for the NXP design community
Knowledge and Experience
• At least 5 years’ experience with project management, the Prince2 methodology, and agile way-of-working
• knowledge of Design Sync for Design Data Management
• Experienced in working with Linux environments
In addition, the following would be considered a plus
• Knowledge of IC hardware design processes
• Experience with issue tracking workflows and systems
• Knowledge of and experience with ITIL processes
• Both English and Dutch proficiency
Why Should You Apply?
- Becoming part of a highly motivated team.
- Being part of a large multinational company.
- Being able to improve your technological skills hands on.
We are looking forward to receive your application, and will be in touch promptly to discuss this opportunity in more detail.