Data Scientist consultant
|Sector||Artificial Intelligence (AI)|
- Design and develop analytical approaches based on product concepts, going all the way from feasibility checks to proof-of-concepts to prototypes to implementation in end-to-end solutions.
- Manage and coordinate Data Science projects, i.e. defining user stories and specific tasks working closely with Product Owners and Product Managers.
- Closely collaborate with machine learning engineers/ software engineers on creating data-driven end-to-end solutions for marketers.
- Provide guidance and leadership to non-Senior Data Scientists in your workstream.
- Present Data Science capabilities in client-facing situations, at conferences and in workshops.
- Actively share Data Science knowledge within Technology and Data network.
We look for a profile with complementary skills, such as:
- Expert knowledge of Python programming, including Spark.
- Solid skills with regard to working in Big Data environments (e.g., Cloudera Hadoop, Hortonworks Data Platform, AWS EMR, Map/Reduce, Hive).
- Expert knowledge of the constantly evolving Data Science ecosystem and its frameworks (e.g., Hadoop, Spark MLlib, H2O, Tensorflow, Torch, Theano).
- Basic skills with regard to performance optimization and scalability (e.g., parallelization, code optimization, containerization, function as a service).
- Expert skills with regard to database handling, in particular SQL, NoSQL.
- Expert statistical modeling skills.
- Expert knowledge of optimization and / or machine learning algorithms and / or deep learning algorithms.
- Solid understanding of Big Data Architectures.