Currently Templeton & Partners is looking for an Experienced Java Architect to join one of our international clients for a position in Eindhoven, The Netherlands of 12 months with option of extension.
Templeton & Partners is looking for a strong communicative Experienced as a Java Architect your mission is to spearhead projects in a completely new business line within ASML, to interact with customers and create applications in a diverse range of processes – across the entire web fab environment.
Some of your key activities will include:
- Be the owner/writer of the software requirements & design specifications and maintain this with focus on improvements from lessons learned and customer feedback.
- Define product requirements and create high-level architectural specifications.
- Translate business requirements into systems qualities and hence into repeatable design strategies.
- Survey external emerging developments, and apply new technologies, standards and methodologies that will have a positive impact on our company's bottom-line
- Feel the pulse of the market, management, and development team.
- Identify and mitigate risks during the development of new products.
- Identify the most important architectural issues in the existing architecture – rather than being complete, or rather than creating new architecture from scratch
- Prioritize not only your own work, but also the technical issues, especially distinguishing between ‘urgent’ and ‘important’.
Our client is looking for you to have experience and skills in:
2 years working experience as a Java Software Architect.
Experience working with Unified Modelling Language.
Being able to work with Objection Orientation
Strong Experience with Java SE and EE
High tech experience is a very strong preference.
Why Should You Apply?
Becoming part of a highly motivated team.
Being part of a large multinational company.
Being able to improve your technological skills hands on.
We are looking forward to receive your application, and will be in touch promptly to discuss this opportunity in more detail.