Corporate Social Responsibility
We care for the environment
We are currently in the process of gaining ISO14001 accreditation, which we expect to achieve by the end of 2008. We have an Environmental policy, which can be found here. Amongst the steps we have already taken to reduce our environment impact are:
- We reuse computer equipment where possible - if we are unable to do so we arrange for it to be donated to local charitable organisations.
- We are reducing our carbon footprint and offsetting any remaining emissions through an accredited scheme
- We care for the community
What we do
We actively encourage both our employees and our contractors to take part in charitable activities, as well as organising our own.
We have even built charitable events into our incentive structure - every time we reach certain milestones we organise a fundraising event to benefit a range of charities.
Recent charitable activities have included:
- Carol Service in aid of Great Ormond Street Hospital
- Christmas Party at the Savoy in aid of the NSPCC
What we enable our candidates to do
When candidates make a successful referral, we offer them the opportunity to donate their referral bonus to a charity of their choice.